At Touchays we get asked a lot about what food we provide at night for a wedding reception. As a multi-award-winning, independent wedding caterer who goes above and beyond your expectations – of course, we always answer with “whatever you want”, as we place you at the very heart of everything we do!
Touchays are a catering company that understands that weddings, and special occasions, are a time to indulge your guests with something special. We know that dream weddings require sensational and creative food, attention to detail, seamless coordination, an exquisite and inspiring presentation with faultless service. However, we also understand that budget is a key element when planning your big day, so we offer an exciting and diverse range of cuisines and ideas from ‘around the world’ to ensure your evening food is unique. Depending on what you have provided for the day guests, you could choose from:
- the traditional but oh so popular, evening buffet of, for instance, mini fish and chip cones, mini beef burgers, ‘mini hot dogs’ and bacon or sausage baps
- something more modern, fun and interactive like street food. This could include food from Argentina, Asia, Jamaica, the Mediterranean, Mexico, South Africa, or an Indian curry served with poppadums, chapatis, chutney and rice on the side. And of course, the Vegan options are amazing!
- live cooking stations, for example, a sizzling summer BBQ enables guests to help themselves to a selection of breads and salads or a classic Hog Roast, a great crowd-pleaser. Both make the perfect end to a summer wedding
- festival vibe food, with grazing tables that include a big spread of antipasti, cheeses, rustic breads and olives etc
- a wedding cheese tower, stacked high with different traditional English cheeses and, (being only 26 miles as the crow flies across the Channel), a selection of cheeses sourced locally in France, accompanied by crackers, artisan bread, seasonal fruit and delicious homemade chutneys
- a sweetie station …that can include some fun items like a doughnut wall or tower or even an ice cream bar – The kids love them, and you can include your own wedding cake – why not ask us about pimping-it-up!
Whatever you choose, evening guests will be grateful for some delicious fuel to keep them going on the dance floor as Hullabaloo won’t stop till you drop!
We also love working alongside, The ‘Club Live Experience’ an internationally acclaimed 14 piece showband that performs at weddings and events all over the world for the most discerning clients. Having performed with artists such as Jay Z, Ed Sheeran, Aretha Franlin and many more it is no surprise that they are described as the best in the business. Their infectious energy and undeniable talent put them in a class of their own. Consisting of 6 vocalists, an exclusive freestyle rap artist, drums, keys, bass, guitar, sax, trumpet and electric violin. The band provides tailored stage production and wireless sound equipment to ensure a totally interactive performance. Having formed in 2015, their fast-growing reputation for exceeding the expectations of a live band has led to them perform globally at weddings, corporate hospitality events, parties and charity events.